Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yawn. - JaY

This blog is dying. Noone reading this crappy thing also.

Hmmm... What to do. I come here crap also, no wonder its a crappy blog.
Anyways whats been up with everyone these days? All busy... those few form 3 guys aa.. PMR fin d all gone d... == school also no go.. watthe.

Our exams also over d lar... den nw wat? do wat? study 1 month d, now gt free time also dunno wan do wat. See book until gt book phobia?

Blogging is a waste of time la. I sit here rather go do something beneficial.

Meet Mr Brown

I found him lonely siting in photo bucket last night and decided to adopt him into my PC. So now he lives in my pc with all those other pictures =]

He's not going to be lonely anymore.

I think I should chain this comp up someday, keep myself away from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment