Thursday, October 8, 2009

I broke my vow again!-des

I always wondered why, most, maybe all of my friends that speak chinese at home, write better chinese than english or vice versa. BUT.. for me, i speak chinese more often, but I write better english than chinese. My english standard also very low already.. just immagine my chinese standard! Amazing huh! well, i have no ideas

I got bad handwriting.. hmm how come?.. i write fast
Very ugly

I write slow
still ugly

if i don write
beautiful writing! Best writing ever!
haih
yesterday, i went to Pn Chan Yoke Bee's extra class, hoho long story
lazy type here for you.. I just went to Prince Court Medical Centre, walao... that place
Damn nice, like hotel like that.. obviously it is a 5 star hospital le.. I went there to see a Dr yong Chee Khuen, a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. Tomorrow im going for x-ray scan and MRI scan

Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), or nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (NMRI), is primarily a medical imaging technique most commonly used in radiology to visualize the internal structure and function of the body. MRI provides much greater contrast between the different soft tissues of the body than computed tomography (CT) does, making it especially useful in neurological (brain), musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and oncological (cancer) imaging. Unlike CT, it uses no ionizing radiation, but uses a powerful magnetic field to align the nuclear magnetization of (usually) hydrogen atoms in water in the body. Radio frequency (RF) fields are used to systematically alter the alignment of this magnetization, causing the hydrogen nuclei to produce a rotating magnetic field detectable by the scanner. This signal can be manipulated by additional magnetic fields to build up enough information to construct an image of the body

source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRI

aint that amazing! It's going to be my 1st experience in MRI machine? is it call MRI machine? ah.. don't care... lol

hello friend.. don't you make more holidays.. let me finish exams 1st la.. u no brain 1 ah.. keep holiday.. later our brain all become stupid how... u give me new brain ah.. eat shit la u... go home feed your mother.. don come here talk story...

0 comments:

Post a Comment