Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vows-Des

I hereby Desmond Chan, will break the vow of not updating blog during exam period just to write some story.

According to My sister, Joyce Chan Lexin, she stated that my post are hilarious..woohoo! yeah.. even my old sister say my blog interesting.. ain't that good?!xD Okay. Back to the main topic, Well, according to Miss Loo Si Jun aka Hot Girl, She said that our blog is getting not interesting . This is bad, this should not be happening. I gave Hot Girl an excuse, I said," Now exam la... Can not update, I made a promise/Vow to not update during exam week(except for the rocky video). Okay Hot Girl, do not be sad as I am trying to update blog with interesting substances.For example, plans and goals before reaching year 2010.

Hah, I will not tell you about exams. I will tell you my results right after I receive ALL my results(common sense).

I'm getting weak, I need to master nearly everything in my form 4 life before I walk on the path of Form 5 where busy and not free is in my dictionary. I am going to master my form4 add maths, physics, Biology, Chemistry, Sejarah, all the academics. I'll try to improve my Chinese to get a C in SPM. Other than that, I will try to recover myself from knee injuries and joint problems(maybe?). Build up my strength and build up my stamina, and reduce my tummy size(because i wanna try run merentas desa nonstop).

PLAN
This is my plan, Effective during Deepavali, perhaps?(most probably after)
Monday- morning school, afternoon tuition, night weight training
Tuesday- morning school, afternoon slack(ps3/nap), evening tuition, night study and sleep
Wednesday- morning school, afternoon slack, evening weight training, night slack/study
Thursday- morning school+pjpk, afternoon slack, evening gym running, night play then sleep
Friday- morning school, afternoon pmo, evening/night Gym sleep early
Saturday- morning-afternoon pmo, night dinner with family or at home slacking time
Sunday- morning play, afternoon study(let mum play computer), evening gym running
swimming can be an option if somebody wanna swim with me

Wow, sounds beneficial, that's not the main point.... The main point is, will i follow the plan i made? Maybe if I'm highly motivated and if I sleep early every night and play less dota.

Goals
achieve stable octet electron arrangement... NO laa haha just kidding
better physique
better stamina
smaller tummy
bigger arms
smarter brains

And oh ya, not to forget about my PMO Stuffs! don worry i very canggih 1. According to Grace Chan, I have to master all form4 stuff because form 5 very busy, due to concert stuff. That's all for now, I will update after the last 4 exam papers.. woohoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment