Wednesday, October 21, 2009

no confidence again?-Des

No la... still got confidence.. i purposely put "no confidence again" as my title to attract attention. Hehe, well seriously my results are dead... dead dead dead dead.. like what pn Chan yoke Bee said.. your exam die... that 1 also die this 1 also die ... all die..... she said that.. she very hate her physics.. then she study during holiday.. then form5 1st term she get A.. wow so canggih... very motivating.. wow haha.. Pn Chan is actually a great teacher with "perfect" English. She said that my chemistry marks is around the borderline.. which is really the borderline.. 50.5.. Wow.. big improvement for my chemistry.. fromm 33 (i think) to 50. Amazing, what Mr.Tee said was correct, i really improved my ass maths too!.. i got 54 i think.. if not mistaken! another big improvement from 36- 54.. Bo balance man.. but my moral kanasai.. 32 i was like.. Huh? 32? so low? my god.. i realised i write too much craps.. hahahhaa tak apa.. try harder next time.. like what pn chan said.. i cant wait to get my bio and physics result man.. i like results..good or bad..! haha and i got 27 for chinese wow..
-Des

0 comments:

Post a Comment