Saturday, October 24, 2009

Karma? - JaY

I saw a blind man today in the LRT station.

Some guy brought him out of the train and he was walking cautiously along the walkway to god knows where. I don't think he'd know where the stairs were since his stick doesn't tell him whats in front of him. >< So I thought why not give him a hand. Took him down a flight of stairs and you would see people staring at me like I'm some kinda alien out of this world? Well they're just selfish chipmunks.

Took him down then when to the ticket absorbing machine and a station guy helped him from there. Lols Its kinda funny la.. see the blind guy go from one person's hand to another and makes his way through a dark world. I tried going down the stairs with closed eyes... lolss... its not easy xD I cant even trust me two feet. I nearly fell xD


Hmmm.. I just did a quiz shin yi gimme geh..
hmmm... who's Dr. Phil...? Well not interested in knowing anyway ><

and my results were?

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Serious?
I don't have a clue... xD

So... what am I gonna do tomorrow.... hmmmmm...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment