Friday, October 9, 2009

MRI-Des

MRI and X Ray session was freaking boring.

Walao.. lying on the bed without moving.. was a painful and uncomfortable process..some more the MRI machine very noisy... even with a headphone on
Still loud... LOl

My doctor said, I 天生 knee got problem. Wow, my patella, also known as the knee cap or kneepan is abnormal. my patella is slightly higher and crooked 1, i got a snapping Knee got crack crack sound... (jay not like yours, mine is kuak kuak kuak kuak. Not PAK!), doctor said, that's 天生 so nvm, 2nd thing is Discoid meniscus. My meniscus(a cartilage in my knee) is too thick, and it's like a biscuit shape. A normal meniscus looks like a cresent moon i think.. dunno how to explain.. then my bone ending is flat 1.. not round.. so my that thing and my bone cannot connect nicely.. then keep rub against each other, then meniscus will tear. tear di, then pain lor... haih.. Doctor ask i wan do surgery or not. Keyhole surgery, just make 1 small hole.. not like traditional 1.. make BIG big wound then cut there and here.... he said
he use the laser, and 摸 my discoid meniscus.. then i cant squat for 2 weeks.. wow!

then ah that keyhole surgery only leave a small scar only.. and 后遗症 is kept to a minimum.... wow... so canggih.. that's not the main point... The main point is.. should I go for the surgery?

I should go for second oppinion on my leg man.. any hospital/doctor to recommend? PS. want to see my x ray and MRI? heheh xD I can explain everything to u!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoid_meniscus check it out
-des

0 comments:

Post a Comment