Sunday, March 22, 2009

One day - Jay

I saw a kid one day, lost in the crowd.

Well, he was just wandering in the streets, as i was sitting by, i could see him pass me a few times. He looked desperate, anxious but he just couldn't find what he was looking for. Pityful kid...

He held a piece of paper in his hands and used it to ask strangers of something written on it. But not much people stopped to answer him. The kid, alone in the streets. Requests for help but nobody bothered to answered. Wow! I can't believe the people in the world are so selfish, they couldn't even spare a few minutes for the kid. Damn!

So, I went over to the kid. Gosh, his eyes were getting wet.
I asked him " Hi, wat cha looking for? "
He held up a piece of paper, written on it "I cant find my way home, can u help me? "
Then i realised, he couldn't speak. A tear fell from his teary eyes.
I tried to know where he stayed, but i couldn't understand a thing until he wrote it down on that piece of paper. [ Life never felt so fragile ]

It just proves how the silent are ignored in society... damn i hate society
So, next time you see a silent, giv'em a hand cause you could never understand their pain, their life and you might not beable to live in a society that stares at you and talk behind your back...
[ we could never understand ]

[suicide was a cry for help, that no one answered]

0 comments:

Post a Comment