Friday, March 6, 2009

THIS IS NOT the 1st post of the blog - Jay

Well since you have the time to read this and i have like infinite characters to waste in a post rather than in a stupid about me(which give u 1200 characters), i'll take my time.

Although all this should be in about me.... but stupid thing would let me put all this!!

So fine, i decided put here, write jor delete meh... so waste!

So here it goes..


I'd like to thank our mamas & babas for bringing us into the world. Our nanas & papas for bringing our mamas & babas into the world so tht they could bring us into the world so tht one day we'll be able to bring our yahoos into world! I would also like to thank my computer, modem, mouse, keybroad, cables, telephone lines, telephone posts, satelites, streamyx staff for making my accessing into the internet possible, and then i'd to thank my light, fan, table, chair for supporting me all the way thru this, i'd like to thank my doors, windows, poles, roof,walls for supporting my light, fan, table, chair so they could supporrt me through all this! Last but not least i'd like to thank my fingers for doing the hardest job ever recorded in my history, since their heads are banging against the keypads, like every second.... pity them la... wonder if they actually get to retire..? XD
Now lastly, i'd like to thank, i mean ACTUALLY practically...hey no... i mean... THEORYLY thank... that doesn't sound right... i'd like to PSYCOLOGICLY thank desmond and wai wai for giving me the idea of this! yeah! tht sounds better!

Okay.. enough of the thank you, sob, cheer story. Now first of all, i'll introduce this blog's team, which includes me [aka Jay], Des [aka Des], Wai [aka Wai]. Well, not bad for a head start.

We are just, basically, well, simply, um.. you know.. well, if you dont know, too bad! hah!

But being the cosiderate one like me, i'll let you guess. Here dont say i bully passerbys.

First clue, we're humans.

cant figure it out?

Second clue, we're go to school.

still cant understand?

Third clue, we're obviously students.

Cant see the picture?

Forth clue, well dont tell me that you dunno that students study in schools.

Fifth clue, we hang in and out.

You should know by know what we do...

Still dunno..?

Wow.. You're freaking me out man..

Think properly...

THINK.

TTHHIINNKK..

TTTHHHIIINNNKKK...

T

H

I

N

K

!

Gosh..

you're a hard mind to satisfy.

But i aint gonna waste my time talking rubbish with you.

You go think about it urself.

Now, wat next? i know i still have like a few hundred characters to waste.

But in the global recession crisis, it's bad to waste resources!

So guess i'll stop my introduction right now!

yeah right now!

I mean it this time..

no questions to ask about us?

really?

really pilly willy?

surely surely really dun have?

Well fine..

Keep up the ego and we'll see where it goes in the end.

Haven you heard of WKK's quote?

LIVE till you DIE, LEARN till you DIE, most important of all........ be god damn HUMBLE till you DIE! well at least that's wat he thinks... wat a pity.. okay, i quit this typing job it only makes my fingers pain and wastes my precious time!

Hey stupid fingers get away from that keybroad!

STOP!

hey u DARE disobey ME!

u unfaithful fingers!!

DARE u BETRAY me!

for all those years that i've been looking after you, you treat me like this!

How could this happen to me?

Stupid fingers!!!

I'M GONNA CHOP U OFF!!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIT!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By your fingerless typer

(J)(a)(y)=Jay @.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment