Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour - Jay

I turned off nearly everything that had to do with electricity just now...
but, it kinda got boring... so i went outside to see wat the neighbourhood looked like...

I was wearing.. uh... wat des calls a "squatter uniform" XD out...
It's kinda funny seeing people staring at me... dunno wats going on in their minds... ><

So i out outside, my neighbourhood was just a little dimmer than usual... darn
Is it so hard to sacrifice 1 HOUR?!
so damn selfish..
1 hr no do bisness u'll go backrupt?! deng
I might be naif be i don't understand what is there to lose to sacrifice 1hr.. just 1 hr

But anyway, i was walking around sight seeing.... and the people would be staring at me... for some reason..
Even when i went to 7-11 to get an ice cream... the cashier was staring at me...
I went to MCD buy ice cream.. the cashier oso staring at me...
uh... anything wrong?
LOL
funny ppl... even when i sitting on the staircase... licking my ice cream oso gt ppl wan to stare at me.... LOL..

the society has a bad impression on squatters don't they... but don't get me wrong..
I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WIF SQUATTERS.... since... i.... dressed as 1... XD

Well, i guess today wasn't as bad as i thought.... at least i helped earth!
lalala~

0 comments:

Post a Comment