Tuesday, March 31, 2009

English class - Jay

Today, 4s8 had a... uh...
interview writting session.... we had to interview a person.

our group chose a terrorist XD called....Ossama LOL
so this is how our interview went...

Rpt : What's your career?
Oss : I'm a lone warchief that abinds by my own principles that other politicians cant understand.

Rpt : Do you have any family members left?
Oss : Hmmm.... I think i should have 1 more living.

Rpt : What happened to the rest of them?
Oss : The rest? Well, the rest were my main test subjects.

Rpt : May I know what's her name?
Oss : It's a he. I think his name is Obbama something, can't remember what's his surname.

Rpt : Do you like him?
Oss : No.... He's going down on April 1st.

Rpt : Owh... don't try to fake. Don't Lie
Oss : So scared... so scared

to be continued..


Lol.... anyway... all people mentioned here are from our imginations... nothin to do with anything real..


Other than this part of the day, that had a meaning...
Other periods were pontengable...
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment