Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time killer - Jay

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"
to whichever gender you prefer, really.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Sebenarnya tak semestinya lor.

2. Smart?
Hmmm… yea? Nobodies dumb anyway….. so isn’t everyone considered smart?

3. Preferred age?
Well, no grannys please…… ><

4. Preferred height?
I think it’d look imba if I was short

5. How about sense of humour?
Wouldn’t wanna be talking to a blank piece of paper then would we?

6. How about piercings?
Piercings? Well as long as you still have an intact ear at the end of the day xD

7. Accepts you for who you are?
That’d be good to start

8. Pink hair?
um… unless u’re trying to look like cotton candy. Then it wouldn’t matter haha

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy? Well... we’ve gotta have a little bit of everything don’t we ><

10. Thin or fat?
I jus wan her to be healthy~ = )

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White(skin colour)?
Um… let’s say I can’t guarantee this…..><

12. Long hair or short hair?
Whichever she likes

13. Plastic or metal?
Tao fu

14. Smells good?
Why not 15.

Smoker?
Unless u’re trying to kill urself

16. Drinker?
Drinker? Don’t mind actually

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Hmmm… like to try tht sometime xD

18. Muscular?
Hell no. Later give her whack how?!

19. Play piano?
piano aa… no bad de

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
guitar? Hmmmm… no objections

21. Plays violin?
well, it’s kinda uncommon?

22. Sings very well?
Tht’d be something different

23. Vain?
perhaps I’d consider this if I knew what it meant… lol?

24. With glasses?
Okay de~

25. With braces?
Nvm also

26. Shy type?
Well not always la

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
In between

28. Active or passive?
In between

29. Tight or bomb?
When the time’s right

30. Singer or dancer?
Either or both

31. Stunner?
Okay laa

32. Hiphop?
um… not too much..

33. Earrings?
Yeaa

34. Mr/Mrs. count-my-ex-boy/girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Get lost

35. Dimples?
er.. okay…

36. Bookworm?
book worm? Dunno.

37. Mr/Mrs.love letter?
erm… okay la.. I think..

38. Playful?
lol… so many… getting sien d…. playful? Okay la

39. Flirt?
flirt with me can la haha

40. Poem writer?
Rather not..

41. Serious?
sometimes

42. Campus Crush?
okay

43. Painter?
painter? I think would be okay

44. Religious?
nah.. hmm hold on a sec… actually I duuno lor. If she is then she is lor. ><

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Know ur limits can d lor

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Hell no.

47. Speaks 20 lauguages?
U siao? Talk so many language for what lol

48. Loyal or faithful?
both =)

49. Good kisser?
erm.. this I have no idea

50. Loves children?
yea

0 comments:

Post a Comment