Sunday, September 20, 2009

above 18? - JaY

On the day before yesterday which was yesterday yesterday which is equivalent to Friday.

Me, Des, YY went to this tropical place called, tropicana city for.... GAMER!!

Okay enough of the sober story.

We went to the box office counter to purchase our tickets, since we knew we were below 18 and faced the risk of being asked by the counter our identity cards, we split into 2 to purchase the tickets, des and YY went first followed by me.

Des and YY went to the counter and asked for GAMER tickets, but the cashier was too smart and with a stare off his disgusting eyeball he knew they weren't above 18 and asked "Can you prove that you're above 18?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol... them being unable to satisfy the requirements, YY couldn't force their way in so... they concluded in... "forget about it....."
So.......................... THEY WENT SUBWAY! LOL.

Then my turn lo..
I go up there, see the same guy.
me - erm.... 3 tickets for GAMER.
him - okay... you know the movie is for above 18 only.
me - yea... (heart thumping real hard... thump... thump...)
him - okay here's your tickets enjoy ur movie.

WOOTS

lol... buy dou jor.. dunno why he no ask me IC... i look so mature? haha

okay lorr... buy dou jor.. den go meet them in subway... walao erh.. both also eating... these days i facing financial crisis... so... better dun eat XD

then go arcade... er... okay just skip to the point!! haha...

okay lor.. our movie at 11.20pm around 11.10++ go in lor.. den des and YY scare get caught so they stood at the back... I go in first lorr... lol..
So go in the guy ask for ticket give him lo.... then he start asking... ==.zzzz
him - Do you have any proof that you're 18?
Me - er... yea... wait aa... (searching through wallet... heart thumping faster harder stronger better)
him - okay
Seeing tht behind me alot of ppl staring. I let the guy behind me go 1st lor.. den see at the back there dunno where Des and YY go d... OMG..
hmmmm nvm lor.. since if dun try sure cant get in... so wah.. GAMBLE 1 ROUND

me - Student card can?
him - Yea.. of course
looking down at my catholic student card..."Well might as well give it a shot"
I took it out and showed the guy
him - hmmm.. okay year 93. okay (telling his partner)
me - yea. (hand quickly slip over the dates covering it with my fingers and swiftly retrieving it from his hands)
him - okay, please enjoy ur movie

OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGAAAWWWDDDD
this is......................... shocking haha
we got in.. lol
1st time buy 18+ ticket like this ask so much proof proof.... lol..like police...
so got in lor.. den 55 go in.. dunno leh.. maybe he would think back and say
"eh 93 leh, my bro 93 only form 4" lol
so safety better go in first.

GAMER
wow... mmg 18+ haha
yeng
any1 wan go again? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment