Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Me again - JaY

I wanna call myself Linkin and go play in the Park.

Tell me what is on your mind
Apple and Cinnamon - Utada Hikaru

I need you every morning, noon and night.
Empty - dj weetart

Started out so simple and innocent
Apple and Cinnamon - Utada Hikaru

Chemistry like apple and cinnamon
Apple and Cinnamon - Utada Hikaru

What we had was beautiful
Apple and Cinnamon - Utada Hikaru

I give you my heart, hold on let me sign it
Merry Christmas - Utada Hikaru

Ching-a-ling Ching-a-ling, what what
Merry Christmas - Utada Hikaru

Move move, shake shake, now drop
Move Shake Drop - Pitbull

Latinas they get krazy
Blanquitas they get krazy
Negritas they get krazy
yo mama, she gets krazy
Krazy - Pitbull

Now jump up lets get krazy
Krazy - Pitbull

I want to go, I want to run, Run to the places where I can be, I wanna know what is the sound, the sound of my dreams.
Sound of My Dreams - Dj Melodie

I wish you were here with me tonight
Tonight - FM static

Never thought of not having you here would hurt so much
Tonight - FM Static

Tonight I've fallen and i cant get up, I need ur loving hands to come and pick me up
Tonight - FM Static

Every night i miss you, I can just look up and know the stars are holding you tonight
Tonight - FM Static

Tried to take a picture of love, didn't think I'd miss her that much, I wanna fill this new frame, but it's empty.
Empty - The Click Five

I got a piece of paper, but it's empty
Empty - The Click Five

I need a little more love than a little, cause everytime i get stuck the words won't fit
everytime I try I get tongue tied, I need a little good luck to get me by.
I need a little more help than a little bit, like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
everytime I try I get tongue tied, I need a little good luck to get me by this time.
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive

Maybe if I was really good throwing spears I could call myself brittney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment