Friday, August 21, 2009

My love poem(revised)-Des

Girls.. better not fall for my love poem ahhh

You saw me,
Walking down the street,
the boring, cold street of the prefect bridge.
You Looked at me,
I stunned.
Your looks are too ugly for me.

After that stunning incident,
It made me impossible to forget about you.
Especially your face,
Your disgusting face.

It had been four years since I first met you,
I always wanted to say something to you,
something beneficial, useful, meaningful.
Just four words,

No, I mean three words.
I think you know what I meant.
I strongly believe that our hearts,
are strongly, firmly, linked together.

I saw you,
with another guy.
My heart SANK deeply down the Mariana Trench,
in the Pacific Ocean,
where challenger deep was located,
deepest place on earth,
where life's still a doubt,
in the darkest, loneliest place on earth.

yeng le? better than jay de emo post... hahaha
-des

0 comments:

Post a Comment