Sunday, July 12, 2009

wow.. Undi undi oh Pmo-Des

Wow... I really can't immagine ...
I wrote an essay-

which contains craps, zapalang language, terrible grammar, rubish words.. arrrr
forgot still got write what

guess what.. I'm the new 第二任副团长.. for 4s10 de ppl.. u all sure cant believe it rite
haha .. me too..
well, i may be a terrible person.. i will try to improve myself... NONO no more improvisation! i will DO MY BEST wahahahaha lol.. Loo Si Jun ..TRUST ME, BELIEVE ME, LOVE ME!
zadou.. i shyioking sendiri.. AMAZING HUH.. lol cannot shyiok sendiri in times of trouble d...

I hope All the pmo members will support us, The TOP 6. especially for the F4s... for those who did not get any post... Help us! push us! propell us! tolak us! do anything for pmo la lol....

0 comments:

Post a Comment