Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life as a vice pres-Des

Very funny.. Desmond? the vice pres ah? PMO LUM Lo... waaa.. so insulting
.. My friends underestimated me! U all Watch .. i say watch... Watch how PMO LUM!...hahaha just kidding... impossible.. with Hong ken as my boss aka the komunist(he is not communist ah..)
and Amy kok... Hahaha AMY KOK ah don mess with her.. u better watch out u better look out.. with them anything is possible, am i right? hor?

Very adorable la.... people even refered me as vice pres instead of Desmond or potato HAHA
amazing huh.. hah doesnt matter thats not the main point. Life is bussier these days due to my previous laziness.. All my projeks and homework din do.. i tried to finish it the day before tomorrow.. RUSH RUSH ...tiring man.. meetings.. i nvr had meetings b4... i mean this kind of "AJK" meeting laa .. NEVER for 4 years! lol I can't believe i'm SS-ing..

i need to do pmo magazine and magazine stuff .. so gan jiong.. i do not know what to do.. How HELP ME! i have no experience.. even know i was a 副主篇. Haha don't worry i still have hong ken and amy and the others.. F4s,F3s,F2s and F1s hoho .. my job is to do my job hahaha
don't worry i have faith in Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment