Sunday, March 21, 2010

School's back! - JaY

Gonna start school d.... @@

Everythings gonna start all over again LOL. no mind. So now 1 day be4 school. Relatives come d. wow. this week wont so sien d. Haha.

Aiya... update about...? I think i should take more photos... @@ nvm wanna see what've I been up to see FB la. LOL. Facebook's everywhere these days, go kopi shop also can see they have their own FB page, then schools MIXED RICE also have FB group.... == wth.

Haven been online lately, cause I've packed all my stuff far far away from me and my comp is seriously very far deep in to my stuff. @@ so I guess less on9 now.

Ni ways, genting was fun! chilly places remind me of melb! haha. too bad there got too muich ppl.

Go up there tht time still saw come malay guy steal parking space.... cheap lou. == give ppl D jor still dun1 move. Aiya, ppl like this nia la...

Okay Genting! heard alot of stories of ppl jump jump jump. maybe their frens pushed them x) owh well, tomorrow start school. sien sien.

0 comments:

Post a Comment