Thursday, December 15, 2011

cause its a lie that sets you free (":


Back in a place where I was just me.

I find myself back in the same town after so long, nothing much has changed apart from the fact that you're no longer here; its sad isn't it?

I almost bumped into you on Monday in Midvalley, but we didn't. What would've happened if we really did meet no one knows, but I guess our luck has really reached its end this time.

These few months, I've experienced every emotion, tumbled over every fall, but now I guess I kinda feel calmer now.

I'll never regret being with you, loving you and giving up myself for you and I sincerely wish you the best for your future, even though I won't be a part of it anymore but I guess you really are the apple of my eye.

I guess we were both too immature to take it to the end. Living here now without you is sad and does hurt, but I guess this is the end.

Maybe in the parallel universe, we're together (:
Maybe in another life baby, maybe in another time my love (:
Im trying hard to smile, but sometimes it hurts so bad. I hope you'll do better than me (:

saying I dont love you, though it kills me; cause its a lie that sets you free

0 comments:

Post a Comment