Wednesday, November 11, 2009

flashbacks at 12.56am - JaY

Just happened to open back last year's pmo camp pics and followed on looking down memory lane..
and I found myself missing those immature yet funny times

Hong Liang's generation was a hard core discipline era for me. They'd be harsh and warm both at the same time but everything would turn out just okay with them

Then it came to Si Jun's generation and everything started to change bit by bit. Me you we everythings changed since then.

It started as me then became we soon it was us later on it broke up into me and you and after a while the story repeated itself.
Well guess things won't be going backwards and repeating itself anymore..
hmmm.. let's see.
This break might last forever, the past is too far to grab.

flashbacks at 12.56am

0 comments:

Post a Comment