Tuesday, May 12, 2009

let me tell you about Hari Sukan(merah version)-Des


yeng le?

wahaha

Nice man.. its Us... Merah Merah.. baby..
Look at our Uniform.. cute le? don get jealous.. if u wan more descriptive writings about hari sukan(merah version) visit boon keat's blog http://k-bkeat.blogspot.com/ haha.. Boon keat.. im promoting ur blog le.. must thank me.. haha by the way.. i met many new friends from marching... especially Boon Keat.. my gay partner in Red house...i have many gay partners.. i have jaykerr gay partner in pmo, Tong Yang gay partner in class, kang shyan also starting to gay me... haha weichean my 2b5's gay partner.. still got who? i don know!
Stupid Boon keat.. say me gay.. u also gay HAHA
i cant immagine im the commander .. i shout like crap.. and they say they cant hear!?... hahaha
nevermind lol! i love hijau ppl.. so sporting.. so nice.. i like their mascot.. so fun haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment